Tuesday 22 January 2013

Here, there and everywhere!

Only five weeks until 'The Winter Bearfest' and as usual at this stage, I seem to have bits 'n pieces all over the place - but very little finished and needless to say, an ominous sense of impending panic!


There are new fabrics I'm still hoping to find time to work with ...


My desk hidden under piles of 'bears-in-progress' destined for the show and also an impending shop order ...


A yet-to-be-started basket of teddy bear pieces waiting for their turn on the sewing machine ...


... and of course, as it's a winter show, sweaters and scarves in various stages of completion (not to mention the knitted teddy waiting patiently for her dungarees, a gift for my Great niece!)


Oh, that reminds me, I also have a balls of my new favourite yarn yet to be cast on!  (By the way, I'm loving this random stripey stuff from Turkey as it reminds me of the gorgeous colours in my framed photo of my kids and nieces taken on my wedding day!)

So as you can see, I am nowhere near ready for a major show yet, but I remain ever hopeful that when the big day arrives on the 24th February, I will have a collection of lovely new bears to take to London with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I have followed yours and remember the postings of your wedding last year! A belated congratulations to you . .. .
    Ahhhh how sweet life can be!

    Happy stitching,
    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bears are adorable Paula! Best of luck preparing for the show. All your hard work will pay off. I came across your blog via the Etsy Linked In group. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.