Friday 8 June 2012

A raffle for Pops

I was lucky enough to win 'The Teddy Bear Artist Event' Organiser's Award with my show competition entry 'Felicity' last year, which guaranteed me a free table this year, so I made a mental note to say thank you by donating a bear to this year's show raffle ...

'Pops'

The Teddy Bear Artist Event Show is very special, non-profit show, organised by Samantha Potter and her family to raise funds for 'The British Heart Foundation' and in doing so, to support the work of teddy bear artists.  After losing my dear Dad to a sudden heart attack in 2010, it feels very appropriate for me to offer a bear to the raffle this year and so I have created 'Pops' especially.  I hope if you are able to visit the show on Sunday, you will help me to support this important charity by purchasing a few raffle tickets ... and who knows, maybe you'll be the lucky person who gets to take my little 'Pops' home!

4 comments:

  1. какая прелесть!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! I wish I could be there!
    Best of luck to you at the show :o)
    *Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pops is absolutely adorable and such a loving tribute to your dad. Someone must be very happy to have taken him home yesterday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone was very lucky, he's adorable - and such a lovely gesture to offer him in a raffle :0)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.