Friday 22 June 2012

From novice to not-quite-know-it-all!


Thought you might enjoy my latest craft book find ...
THE KNITTING BOOK
 by Frederica Patmore & Vikki Haffenden
Published by Dorling Kindersley
I bought this book as a gift for my niece, who has recently been teaching herself to knit, but on closer inspection, couldn't resist buying myself a copy too.  I've been knitting for over thirty years, so as you will see, between novice niece and not-quite-know-it-all, this book has plenty to offer!  It covers everything from yarn choices, tools & materials, techniques, a great stitch pattern gallery and a variety of fun projects to knit.  It's easy to follow, very colourful and  quite simply, a great all-round reference book for anyone with an interest in knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.