Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spreading the word

The Spring/Summer issue of 'The Teddy Bear' magazine will be published on the 25th May, so this morning, I have been busy creating my new advertisement for inclusion ...


I am really looking forward to seeing my ad in print!

If you would like to purchase a copy of 'The Teddy Bear' when it is published, please bookmark:  Collect It

It really is a lovely teddy bear magazine with back issues currently available too, so why not spoil yourself to an extra issue or two when you order the Spring/Summer 2012 publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.