Tuesday 13 December 2011

We Three Bears of Apple Pie House are!

'We Three Bears' of Apple Pie House are! 
At last I can share my latest shop exclusive collection with you and prove I haven't been resting on my laurels of late.

 'We Three Bears' shop exclusive collection
'Dooley', 'Hartley' and Egbert (13" to 19")

I met Graeme, the owner of Apple Pie House at the Hugglets' shows in London.  Having seen him in action during the shows, I deduced that not only is he a very nice man, he is also one of life's natural sales people and a hardworker toboot ... often when I was flagging during a show, lurking behind my stand with a coffee, he'd be knee deep in eager collectors, chatting as if his life depended on it!  So, when I was invited to create bears for Graeme's lovely shop, I was of course, happy to oblige.  Selling is not something that has ever come naturally to me, so putting some of my bears into Graeme's safe hands for adoption, suits me perfectly!  And as if to prove a point, 'Egbert' (the red and gold clown bear) sold as soon as the 'We Three Bears' collection was launched on the Apple Pie House website last night ...  way to go Graeme!

If you would like to find out more about my latest shop collection, please visit Apple Pie House ... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.