Thursday 4 August 2011

Cats know, you know

We said a fond farewell to dear old Toffee recently.  Poor old boy slipped downhill fast over the course of a weekend and after fifteen years of giving me the run around, it was clear my crafty old boy's time had come.  You'll forgive me if I don't share his picture with you - it's still early days, as I'm sure you'll understand.

Puddle and Daisy have settled comfortably into their new 'girls only' routine and seem to be lapping up the extra fuss lavished on them ...

Daisy

Puddle

... it's reassurring how naturally pragmatic cats are about the grand scheme of life. 

Cats know a thing or two, you know.

6 comments:

  1. Paula, I'm so very sorry, it's so hard losing them. Rest in peace Toffee. Hugs, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always heartbreaking to lose a pet, you never forget them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss Paula, I can still cry in a blink over my cats that have left me this way. There's nothing worse than having to say goodbye for the last time and I'm sure it's worse for us emotionally than it is for them. Whichever way you think of it it's not an easy time but take comfort in knowing you're not alone in what you are going through. Lavish all your love on Daisy and Puddle. Toffee will always be with you in spirit.
    Hugs, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just how you are feeling, just a week ago I lost my boy cat Ollie at aged 13, it was just heartbreaking and have not been able to tell anyone or share his photo either. It's just me and my girl cat, Phoebe, so girls together. Sending you big hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about Ollie Catherine ... I understand exactly what you mean about not being able to tell anyone, or share a pic. It's taken me almost four weeks to manage to mention Toffee outside my own four walls. Warmest hugs to you and Pheobe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Paula and Catherine (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.