Wednesday 31 August 2011

Autumn Days

There's a definite nip in the air here in Kent and already there are early signs of Autumn ...


Woodland brambles are bearing juicy blackberries ...


Oak trees are preparing to shed their cargo of acorns ...


Hedgerows are dotted with pretty red rosehips ...


Orchards are laden with golden pears ...


The corn has been harvested ...


And here in the All Bear studio, my new 'Autumn Days' bears are wearing cosy hand knits!



Yes, Summer is drawing to a close in England and soon our countryside will be aflame with the rich russets, plums and golds of glorious Autumn ... once more. 

Missing you Dad x

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes after a hot summer Autumn can be very welcome. We are just seeing the flowering plums and almond blossom flower. It is the 1st. day of Spring today. Enjoy the bounteous colour of Autumn in your neck of the woods.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection, Paula. Are they destined for Hugglets? I just love autumnal colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely colours! I really love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seasonal photos and the bears are dressed for the weather, they look fab in their autumn wear!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.