Friday 12 February 2010

People's Choice Nomination for Caspian!

I should have mentioned this on my birthday, but I was so overwhelmed with birthday celebrations I completely forgot to tell you about Caspian receiving a nomination in the People's Choice Awards!  As you can imagine, this was an extra special birthday treat for me!

'Caspian', finalist in the 2010 'People's Choice Awards'

This competition is judged by public vote and there are some lovely entries, so please spare a moment to support everyone's work by casting your vote at:


Thank you!

8th March 2010 update:  Many, many thanks to everyone who voted for Caspian in the People's Choice Awards and congratulations to Lorraine Almond of Almond Bears for winning the 'Bears 6" and over' category, as well as the overall 'People's Choice' Award! 

3 comments:

  1. Ah Congrats paula, he is stunning
    Huggies
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! Lovely to hear from you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    This is going to sound silly but...I love your ribbons! Can I ask where you purchase?
    Machelle
    http://theblackwoodcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.