Wednesday 2 December 2009

Time to cosy up.

The curtains are pulled tight this evening; it's raining heavily here so the only thing to do is batten down the hatches, cosy up and enjoy a little candlelight.



My final bear making task of the day will be to polish my latest bear's waxed nose, then I can set him aside and peel the spuds for our evening meal ... 



My armchair is beckoning on this dark December night ... *sighs* ... it won't be too much longer before I can settle into it and put my feet up for the evening ... lovely!

I hope you're cosy out there, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.