Sunday 16 August 2009

Teddy Bear Scene Supplement out now!

Full 'Teddy Bear Scene' supplement in this month's Collect It magazine!

Have you heard there's a super 'Teddy Bear Scene' supplement in this month's 'Collect It' magazine?! Yes, Kathy Martin has done us proud by putting together a detailed twenty two page publication all about the imminent 'Teddies 2009' show and it's so good to see the 'Teddy Bear Scene' title back in print again! The 'Collect It' magazine, complete with 'Teddy Bear Scene' supplement, is on sale now in branches of WH Smith and can also be purchased online direct from the Collect It website.

All Bear will be exhibiting on Stand 75 in Hall 2

And of course, I couldn't be more delighted to see my work included in the supplement! As you can see from the pic above, I will be exhibiting in Hall 2 on Stand 75. This really is a magnificent bear show, bursting with talent from all four corners of the globe, so if you would like to share a truly memorable day, please come along to Kensington Town Hall in London on the 13th September!

Full details for the 'Teddies 2009' show can be found at
www.hugglets.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Dear Paula! I wish you luck in this exhibition!

    Also I have Award for You and your wonderful blog - you can see it here:

    http://ina-smirnova.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_17.html

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.