Thursday 23 May 2019

Artie

It is a quiet time of year for teddy bear collecting, so at the moment, I am simply enjoying days with family, walking my dogs and creating an occasional teddy bear when the mood takes me, as I countdown to our Summer holiday.

11" Artie

I finished this little one yesterday, it was a beautiful day, so I sat in the garden to knit his jacket while the roses started to bloom in the sunshine. There are definitely worse ways to pass a few hours! 

I popped Artie onto my website last night, so if you would like to know more about him, please pop over to:


And of course, if you would like to adopt Artie or any of his friends, I would be very happy to hear from you!

:-)

Update: Artie has been adopted.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get anything
    done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вот и Мишку приодели! По-моему он доволен! )))

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.