Sunday 27 August 2017

Autumn around the corner

You may have noticed I have been a little quiet on the teddy bear front  throughout our lovely Summer months, but with Autumn on the near horizon, I am happy to say, my urge to create teddy bears has begun to kick back in.


This week, I started work on a beautiful big teddy bear and after I have walked Polly and Betty along the riverside in the late Summer sunshine this afternoon, plan to hunt out my trusty bamboo needles to finish a snuggly scarf for him to wear ... which is the other great thing about Autumn being just around the corner, it's the perfect season for some knitting!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.