Monday 7 March 2016

The best medicine

I almost had to cancel my Mother's Day after being knocked for six by a nasty sickness bug last week, but the thought of postponing my family made me sad, so I wobbled on and by the afternoon, felt strong enough to receive visitors.  Without wishing to sound contrived, chatting over a cuppa with my kids and future son-in-law, had a genuinely medicinal effect ... I felt so much better for spending time with them!


It was so lovely to be made a fuss of but the best Mother's Day gift of all and definitely my best medicine, was sharing time together.

Thank you so much for your love, thoughtfulness and time.

You kids are my world.

Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.