Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Winter Bearfest Break

I should probably mention I will be taking a break from this year's 'Winter Bearfest' show at Kensington Town Hall in London at the end of February.  With too many other prior commitments dominating my time, I thought it highly unlikely I would manage to create sufficient bears for the show this year, so decided reluctantly, to give myself permission to decline my invitation.


My apologies to anyone who may have been hoping to see my bears at the Feb show ... I will miss you!  I will be exhibiting at Hugglets again in September though, so hope to see you there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.