Friday 26 April 2013

Puppy Perspective

It's been a somewhat testing week but none of that matters a jot today ...  


Yesterday we collected our beautiful new puppy girl and happily, she has settled in to our home perfectly ... already we have had so much fun with her!


She is gentle, playful, eager to please, curious and clever!


We are so thrilled this gorgeous girl has come to live with us and I am completely delighted to have such a special friend to share my days with!  


Welcome home Polly!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone is going to get lots of love! Dogs are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Nothing compares to puppy love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Поздравляю!!! Она такая милая;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks very nice Paula and I'm sure you are going to have great fun with her as well as companionship. I'm afraid she will own you LOL!!
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing cuter than a picture of a chubby puppy butt. Enjoy Paula.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.