Wednesday 30 January 2013

Play Time?

I've been in a bear-making fug for the past couple of weeks and yesterday, even dumped a bear head unceremoniously into the waste bin.  It's the same old problem ... dark days flatten me, I've over committed myself on the run up to one of the most important shows of the bear making year and there just aren't enough days, bright or dark, in such oh-so-short weeks. I know, I know, what a sulky grump!


It wouldn't take much to sort out my sulky creative self; a few daffodils and a burst of sunshine would make such a difference and one or two extra days in each week with no commitments would be all it took to give me time to make the new bears and dolls dancing in my head ... 


This bear maker needs time to play!

2 comments:

  1. I sympathise, Paula. I took a break from the bears before Christmas, and cannot seem to get going again. I've recently made two bear heads and don't like either of them. Ho hum! My get up and go has got up and gone!
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear it sounds like someone's got the Winter time blues! Okay, I'll try my hardest and send some blue skies and sunshine your way:o))
    I hear what you are saying though as I've been there, seen it, done it myself and very frustrating it is too!
    Take care and have a good day.
    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.