Sunday 6 January 2013

If it ain't broke ...

Today I would like to introduce my first bear of 2013. I decided to start my 2013 bear work by creating the kind of bear I enjoy best ... big, beautiful and quite classic in style.  New Year may well imply new beginnings, but as the old saying goes, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' and as I prefer to evolve without the call for radical change, that suits me just fine ... after all, there is something very soothing when it comes to time honoured tradition!


'Janvier'

So, this is 'Janvier', a rather handsome cinnamon bear of some considerable stature.  He lays no claim to modernity and rather than a fashion forward fellow, he is proud to be utterly timeless ... in fact just how any respectable traditional teddy bear should be.



Welcome to 2013 Janvier ... and here's to many more months of happy bear crafting ahead!

1 comment:

  1. my gott is this baer wonderful. i am happy to found your blog and i will link your blog again with my blog. really i see you on my blog, hugs from sylvia from the mäsywi-bären

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.