Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Sweet Dreams

She has been a while in the making thanks to all the wedding distractions in my life at present, but I am pleased to say, 'Sweet Dreams' finally made her debut yesterday.

19" Sweet Dreams

I mentioned in an earlier post how difficult it is becoming to source luxury mohair in beautiful colours, so when I hunted through my stash and found just enough of this pretty curly kid mohair to create my sweet-faced girl bear, I was delighted.

After putting my final touches to 'Sweet Dreams' yesterday morning and within a few minutes of photographing her, then sending her details to my mailing list, I received an email from an eager American collector with a passion for feminine teddy bears ... so already it's time to say bye bye Sweet Dreams!

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

How beautiful that Sweet Dreams has a new home so soon. I hope all your dreams are sweet at the moment, with wedding plans.
Hugs

Kayzy said...

Sweet Dreams is a lovely girl, and will fulfil the dreams of your collector, I'm sure.
With Kay, I hope that preparations for your big day continue to be part of the enjoyment of the day itself.
Hugs, Kayzy

Cathyraggedy said...

She's so sweety girl!!!!hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.