Monday 23 April 2012

Sunshine and Showers

Isn't it strange in life, how one minute you can be washing the kitchen floor, changing a toilet roll, or stripping bed linen, then another, donning sober shoes to help say a final farewell to an elderly relative; or maybe you're 'phoning a loved one to let them know they're not alone at a difficult time, then as you hang up, you hear the kettle boil, glance out the window, notice it's raining, remember your washing is on the line ...



 The ordinary and the extraordinary.  
Sunshine and showers.
That's life.

2 comments:

  1. That sure is true. If we didn't have the storms we would never appreciate the sunshine.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very thoughtful post. I hope the sunshine comes back for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.