Friday, 12 August 2011

76,293

76,293


To be honest 76,293 visitors seems a staggering number of visitors to my quiet corner of Blog Land.  I had  absolutely no idea my new counter gizmo would reveal so many 'Bearing All' readers!


So, to those of you who have visited and discovered a snippet or two of interest, I thank you  for sharing your time and hope you will return again very soon.  To those of you who visit but leave empty handed and perhaps a little disappointed, I thank you for calling in and wish you better luck as you flutter past to blogs anew!

4 comments:

  1. Thats amazing...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is a staggering number.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting your Blog Paula, and I never leave disappointed, ok maybe a little when there aren't any new bears.:) I just think to myself one day I'll own one of Paula's bears.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.