Thursday 25 February 2010

Kingsley is coming to Hugglets!

Just popping in to show you my final bear for the 'Careworn Collection' before I run back to my workroom to finish my 'just one more' show bear!

15" Kingsley will debut at the Winter Bearfest
on Sunday 28th Feb!

I have really enjoyed creating my collection of weary, scruffy ol' bears, but I'm now feeling the urge to make a lovely big, fluffy white, pristine, twinkly eyed ted.  Watch this space ... hopefully he'll be ready in time for Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Paula, I adore your "careworn" collection they are so beautiful, yet are still All Bear's
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Paula, I've enjoyed watching out for the latest "careworn" bears over the last few weeks, I think they are all beautiful but I think Kingsley is my favouite. I look forward to seeing them in the fur on Sunday.x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.