Friday 11 December 2009

Making time for a raggy Christmas treat!

As you know, I've been hard at work with my Christmas bears lately, so this week  I have decided to give myself a little breather for a few days to work on a few Christmas raggy dolls.  'Witch Hazel' has been sitting by my fireplace since Halloween and much as I love her, it really is time she hibernated and made way for my planned special Christmas dolly!


I've had a lovely time in my workroom this afternoon choosing dolly fabrics, while listening to Frank Sinatra croon Christmas tunes.  Needless to say my ideas of making one raggy doll, quickly multiplied into four, because I couldn't decide between all the gorgeous prints I've hoarded over the past few months. 


Well, it's almost time for me to cook our evening meal, so I think I'll leave these headless dollies sitting in row on my worktable for now and go peel some spuds!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your dolls. I would want to get one if I get the chance to =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a raggy ann and raggy andy so bad love those dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see them all dressed! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see them dressed.
    I can imagine you couldn't chose, because the prints are all lovely.
    greetings Marja

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.