Saturday 7 November 2009

The Witchypoo School Photos

So here she is at last, better late than never I suppose.  Wisteria Witchlet finally deigned to put on a frock and do her hair yesterday, but only after I had promised to take her Witchypoo school photographs - talk about witchypoo airs and graces! 

20" Wisteria Witchlet

Wisteria and Hatty Halfwitch are now 'bezzy mates' and in the best tradition of naughty little witchlets, are giving poor old Witch Hazel the right run around during spelling lessons! 

Hatty Halfwitch with 'bezzy mate' Wisteria Witchlet

I don't think I've introduced you to the witchlet's teacher Witch Hazel yet, so here's 'Witch Hazel', a good witch charged with using a little green-fingered magic to take care of the woodland ...

20" Witch Hazel

And here is she is again, proudly posing with her witchypoo students ...

A proud Witch Hazel with her two favourite students.

These witchypoos have been such fun to make, but with Christmas looming fast, it's time to get back to work on my bears ... and fast!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous Paula, you must have had such fun with them, I bet they get up to all sorts behind your back!
    Hugs,. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful,i havent made a doll for quite a while now,you've got me all inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какое очарование ваши куклы! Спасибо за красоту!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am here in Brazil and I love your dolls, I would like to know how you do the little hair of them.
    Thanks !!!!!
    Sueli

    su.ventura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.