Thursday, 1 October 2009

Old Faithful


'Old Faithful'

Before I put on my pointy hat and cast a spell over my witch's cauldron to create the 'Magical Mayhem' show bears, I want to share this lovely chap with you.  He's called 'Old Faithful' and was commissioned by a collector in the States.  I finished work on him yesterday; he's made from beautiful dense alpaca, which is a fabulous fabric for creating the most 'teddy' of teddy bears. 

'Old Faithful' will be jetting off tomorrow to meet his new owner in America!


20" 'Old Faithful', a special commission.

Right, time now for me to create a little hubble bubble before Halloween!

9 comments:

Bumpkin Bears said...

what a very handsome teddy, love him Paula x

Mack and Sally Ann said...

He is very handsome.
Sally Ann

Sarah Medina, Jellybelly Bears said...

awww, I want a cuddle please :)

Sabine/Dino-Bären said...

He is sooo lovely!

Greatings Sabine

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

He looks very serious!

All Bear said...

Thanks everyone! I'm delighted you like him!

Nataly Tools said...

Your bears so big!!! I want to hug him someday ... :)

Nataly Tools said...

I want to hug him someday ...

Алена Елисеева said...

Hi Paula!
Because you have such a wonderful blog, I would like for you to receive a special blog awards.
You may pick your awards up at my site:
http://alena-eliseeva.blogspot.com/2009/10/fabi.html
Thanks,
Alena Eliseeva

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.