Sunday 23 August 2009

This little Raggy ...


Raggy in progress!


I know it's Sunday and truth be told, I ought to be dashing round the supermarket with a trolley full of groceries right now, but instead I thought I'd steal a few moments to show you a little raggy doll I managed to pull together yesterday afternoon ... she's still nekkid (blush!) and waiting for a hairdo, but I'm quite happy with her so far. Hopefully I'll find an hour or two to finish her later today and then it's back to my French panda tomorrow morning ...


Right, must dash, my trolley awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.