Monday 24 April 2023

Catching Up

84bb10_fbc2462791c64b179875d03806fa4e38~mv2

CATCHING UP

If you are keen to adopt a traditional teddy bear, I am happy to tell you there are three lovely mohair bears, sized between 12" and 18", en route to The Bear Shop in Norwich. Please keep an eye on the shop website for full details, or better still, why not pop in to visit if you happen to be in the area... what could be better than visiting a whole Aladdin's Cave bursting with wonderful teddy bears?!  

https://www.bearshops.co.uk/

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.