Saturday 28 December 2019

Christmas Magic

Christmas 2019 crept up on me, so my preparations were very impromptu this year but somehow, everything came together at the last minute and as always, we enjoyed our traditional family holiday at home together. 


Somehow, despite the festive rush, I did manage to fit in a pantomime with the Grandchildren and make a pudding, cake, mince pies and a cute new angel tree topper ...


Miracles can still happen at Christmas it seems!


Then in a blink of an eye, almost as quickly as it had arrived, our Christmas magic vanished, along with Father Christmas and the shreds of leftover wrapping paper. 


Having my children and grandchildren together under our roof for Christmas is something I never take for granted and am always very grateful for ... because for me, being together around the table with my family at this time of year, is the true magic of Christmas.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.