Thursday 1 August 2019

The universal language of teddy bears

After twenty five years of creating teddy bears and sending them all around the world to live, I was excited to add a new country to add to my list of globetrotting teddy bears this week ...


This sweet fellow will be the first of my bears ever to emmigrate all the way to South Korea!

I have been trying to list all the countries my bears now live in ... it's not easy to remember after so many years as a teddy bear maker, but I think these just about cover it:

United Kingdom
United States
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Japan
China
France
Germany
Italy
Finland
Denmark
Belgium
Spain
South Africa
Luxembourg
Singapore
Hong Kong

And now ... ta da ...

South Korea!



Teddy bear hugs, it seems, speak a universal language!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.