Saturday 16 March 2019

Magnolia Blossom

Hello from a grey and stormy UK!


Spring has taken a step backwards here this week and my dog walks have been decidedly gusty for the past few days! I am hoping this stormy weather will soon blow itself out and give Spring the opportunity once and for all to arrive. I would dearly like mud free, warm, dry walks for a change please ... and while I am on the subject, it would be perfect if the local magnolia blossoms I see in neighbouring gardens, could have a chance to bloom properly, without being blown at gale force from their branches!

Despite rain and gales, it has at least, been a great week for bear making and I have been working with alpaca, a lovely natural fabric, perfect for creating comforting chunky, cuddly, teddy bears.


16" Magnolia


So, on a rainy Saturday afternoon, I would like to introduce you to my latest teddy bear 'Magnolia', hot off the press! She is a beautiful oatmeal coloured alpaca girl, now available for adoption ... and of course, cuddles!

 For further details, please visit:


And if you are able to offer Magnolia a kind home, I would be delighted to hear from you!

:-)

Update: Magnolia has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.