Friday 23 November 2018

Snowy

We had a dusting of snow a couple of nights ago but it didn't stay long. There's no doubt Winter is around the corner - my dog walks are definitely getting colder and muddier as the days pass! I suppose it's time to start thinking about big coats, boots, scarves and of course, the festive juggernaut that is inevitably heading our way ... 


18" Snowy

I can't say I'm feeling very festive yet, but December is still a week away, so I daresay it'll creep up on me. I couldn't resist making a wintery polar cub with a cheery red nose this week, so perhaps my festive cheer is bubbling under after all!

'Snowy' is now available to adopt, so if you have a corner of your sofa, or a comfy armchair needing a teddy, please pop over to my website for full details. 

Thank you!


Update: Snowy has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.