Monday 18 December 2017

Christmas Spirit

I don't mind admitting, that the prospect of a wet muddy dog walk on a dark December afternoon, doesn't exactly overwhelm me with enthusiasm, but as my niece and her husband were travelling up from Hampshire for their annual pre-Christmas family catch-up yesterday, I donned my wellies, grabbed the dogs and headed to Mote Park to join some of my family for an afternoon stroll.


It was wet, it was muddy and it was cold, but that didn't dampen anyone's festive twinkle ... especially our four dogs, who had a whale of a time chasing each other through the mud as three generations of our family walked and talked in the rain together.


We are a large family, so not everyone could be with us in person this year, but it did feel as though the whole family was there in Christmas spirit and it was a lovely start to family festivities.

Happy Christmas everyone, it was great to see you all! xxx

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.