Monday 12 December 2016

Half a million!

I have just noticed the number on the counter at the bottom of my blog and it says more than half a million visitors have popped in since I first starting scribbling ... goodness me, that's a very big number!


Thank you so much for taking time to read my posts and 'listen' to my ramblings, I really do appreciate you stopping by to share a little of my world.  Besides taking a look at my latest teddy bears, I hope you have found something to make you smile, or capture your interest, or perhaps a little something that has given you food for thought ...

Whether you are a regular visitor, or have just popped in for the first time, please leave a comment, I always love to hear from you!

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.