Monday 23 February 2015

So this is George

I snapped a few Iphone pics from my desk as I worked last week ...


Stitched and ready to stuff.


Nose embroidered so now it's time to insert the glass eyes.


Painting melted wax onto this fellow's nose ...


Using a hairdryer to melt the wax deep into the embroidery thread.


Buffing the first layer with brown paper.


Another coat of wax, more melting and more buffing and this bear's nose is now complete.


End of day workroom pic - hey, hello bear!


And finally, a posh studio photograph session! 


So this is George. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.