Thursday 19 June 2014

Making time ..

It's been a bit frantic here of late with the 'Teddies and Friends on Vacation' show fast approaching.  Unfortunately I failed to find a spare moment to take proper studio pics of this pair of shop exclusive bears during my rush to meet the show deadline, so no sooner were their hang tags were fastened, than they were shipped out the door to take up temporary residence at 'The Bear Shop' in Norwich.

19" Finian

19" Barney

Now that my June shop exclusives and show bears are completed, I am planning a little quality time with my knitting needles as I really must finish the baby knits I began work on weeks ago ... preferably in time for my first grandchild's arrival in October!  After such an intensive month of bear-making I am now well ready for a change of creative scenery and will be happily swapping my workroom for the conservatory couch for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.