Wednesday 14 May 2014

Memories of May ..

There's nothing quite like the scent of May blossom in hedgerows to evoke memories of my childhood ...


Spring walks in the Kent countryside are so beautiful this month.


The wild flowers are abundant and so delicate!


When I was a little girl my Dad would take me and my sisters out trompin' in the countryside in Spring and we'd return home with fistfuls of  cowslip, buttercups, clover and May to keep in empty milk bottles on the kitchen window sill ... they were happy days.


It's so lovely to walk with Polly at this time of year, breathing in the waft of May and remembering all those years ago.

1 comment:

  1. The May blossom is beautiful, Enjoy your walks with Polly.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.