Tuesday 22 October 2013

Cornish Time!

I first holidayed in Cornwall way back in 1985 and since then have returned many times.  It's a magical county where rugged coastal scenery and ancient fishing villages steal your breath away ... and I love the pace of life there! 'Cornish Time' takes a breath, offers pause to think and absorb the best life has to offer and that is why I revisit, time and time again.

Padstow Harbour

This year we stayed in a little village just outside Padstow and for the first time ever, took Polly on holiday with us.

Trevone Bay

We hiked across cliffs, visited a couple of our favourite village haunts, explored the beach with Polly for first time and generally, spent our week breathing in the spectacular Cornish coastline.  I really don't think there's anywhere in the world I would rather have been last week!

Bedruthan Steps

Port Isaac

Boscastle

Polly loved her first ever Cornish holiday and we loved sharing our outings with her.  If you would like to see more of her photographs and read about her holiday experiences, please visit Polly's blog at: POLLY'S PROGRESS

On Padstow Beach with Polly

Should you ever have the opportunity to visit Cornwall please take it! It is a wonderful holiday destination with so much to see and do in all weathers and best of all, it offers a chance to 'stop the world' for a while, to recharge with the simple things in life, fresh air, unspoiled scenery and heaps of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.