Thursday 30 May 2013

Teddy Bear & Friends Picnic!

The 'Teddy Bear & Friends Picnic' show goes live online on the 28th June, so I only have four weeks to prepare! I will have five special pieces ready for this lovely weekend show and have just uploaded my first creation to the show website in time for the preview and voting on 14th June ... time to get a wriggle on with some 'friends' Paula!


I do hope you will be able to join in the fun, as this promises to be a lively show!

For full show details, please visit www.teddiesworldwide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.