Thursday 14 March 2013

A Bear of Significant Proportion!

Back to my roots this week with a bear of significant proportion. Sometimes a piece of mohair is simply so glorious, it would be criminal to do any less than showcase it in all its glory as a properly big teddy bear ... those little 'uns are all fine and good, but only a really substantial bear can truly do justice to this kind of luxury!

21" Orson - a bear of significant proportion!

Throughout my many years of bear-making, the German company Schulte has, in my humble opinion, always offered the ultimate in teddy bear mohair.  Dense and delicious ... it really is a complete joy to work with!

2 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.