Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas 2012

As always, Christmas came and went in the bat of an eyelid ...


There were lovely family presents ...


And a glass of Champagne raised to my Dad ... together with a fine turkey dinner cooked by Stuart.


There was festive onesie fun ...


Happy boys with new toys ...


Some very special visitors ...


And of course, a lounge knee deep in wrapping paper!


After several Christmas family gatherings and rich party food, Stuart and I took ourselves off, slip sliding our way round a flooded and very muddy Mote Park, to blow away the festive cobwebs on Boxing Day ...


Where oddly enough, rather than taking his well earned rest, we found Santa still hard at work driving a steam engine!


So that was our Christmas 2012 in a nutshell and I can hardly believe it's New Year's Eve already ... but I think I'll save that for another post!


In the meantime, here's wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May 2013 bring you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.