Thursday 27 September 2012

Time to Knit

We've switched from Summer to Autumn in what feels like the blink of an eyelid here in the UK and  I must admit, I really don't mind.  Despite the early morning chills, rainy days and brisk breezes, there's something inherently warming about watching our landscape begin to flame gold ... and of course, the dark Autumn evenings are perfect for cosy armchair knitting!


I am so excited about becoming a Great Auntie for the first time!  There are a still a few weeks until our new little one arrives, so plenty of time for me to finish knitting and lining this little pram blanket, to help keep my niece's baby snug in the chilly months to come.

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to share in preparing to welcome a new life into the family, isn't it? We are also expecting a new little grandchild in February - can't wait!
    Hugs,
    Kayzy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.