Monday 17 October 2011

Simple Sunday

Who would have thought having new carpet laid could create so much work?  Furniture out, furniture in, dusting, vacuuming, polishing ... by the time we'd set our home straight on Saturday afternoon, I was fit to drop!  I've been battling a bit of a chest infection for the past few weeks too, so on Sunday afternoon, rather than walk anywhere, work, or help Stuart tidy the garden for the winter, I laid full stretch on the conservatory couch in the sunshine, with my book, a cuppa and my cats.


So today I have nothing new to report; not a single bear, or cheeky Prim Dolly Doodle to show you, no photographs of my local great outdoors - in fact, I don't even have a flickering of the tiniest creative flame to share.  All I have to offer is this very ordinary snap of my Puddle cat stretched out in the October sunshine with my book and mug by her side. 


So that was my Sunday ... a day to stop, smell the coffee and simply catch up with myself.  No more, no less.

3 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.