Friday 15 July 2011

2011 URSA Awards - VOTE NOW!

The 2011 'URSA AWARDS' are now open for public voting. I have entered 'Kefalonia' in Category 5 and would love you to help vote her through to the final round of this competition ... thank you!

To vote for Kefalonia please CLICK HERE!

'Kefalonia'

My 'Kefalonia' teddy bear was inspired by the pastel colours of villages and the fabulous turquoise blue of the Ionian sea, when we visited the Greek island of Kefalonia in Summer 2010.

Assos

Myrtos

As you can see, it is an incredibly beautiful and inspiring place!

1 comment:

  1. such a cute little bear! love him so much! warm wishes! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.