Thursday 9 June 2011

All Present and Correct!

How I did it, I'm not quite sure, but today I can announce my 'Teddy Bear Artist Event' show bears are at last, all present and correct in time for their big day out in Stratford Upon Avon ... phew!

My 2011 Stratford Collection!

  I feel as though I've done a full workout this morning ... who would have thought clambering around the lounge taking photographs could be such strenuous work?!


If you would like to join us all and meet the bears in person on Sunday, please visit http://www.teddybearartistevent.co.uk/ for full details of this very special artist bear show.

Well, the bears are made, they've had their official photo shoot, my http://www.allbear.co.uk/ website has been updated with pics ... time for a rest?  If only!  There is still much to do before Sunday's show - pricing, tagging and packing to name but a few of the remaining tasks ...

But first lunch!  All this work has given me an appetite and as the sun is shining, I'm looking forward to taking a breather while I eat an egg and tomato sandwich out in my garden ... I reckon I've earned it!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, well done! Definitely deserve the sarnie, though you certainly wouldn't be sitting outsdie up here in the frozen north!

    Have a great fair :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bears look absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on getting them all finished. You wouldn't be sitting outside here in South Africa either, ITS FREEZING.
    Coraleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful, I adore Cobweb. Hope you have a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! and well done you:o)) A lovely collection of your bears, very nice!
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.