Sunday 20 March 2011

A Pink Welly Sunday ...

So what does a bear maker do with her Saturday afternoons when her fella is at the footie?  Does she grab her credit card, car keys, high heels, lipstick and head for the designer stores?  Well, I hate to disappoint, but these days this one doesn't!  I much prefer to drive out to Wormshill to catch up with my sister, for chat, coffee, cake and last weekend, a squelchy pink welly walk too ...

My sister Fiona with Bugsy

Following my leaders!

Squelch!

Caught on camera by my niece Lauren!

I think it's safe to say our dollying around days are slipping away in favour of  fresh air family fun! 

Thanks for another lovely afternoon Fo, looking forward to the next one xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    That looks like a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I enjoy your walks through the countryside. I nice glimpse of England for those of us on the other side of the pond.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! That huge puddle looks like a toddler's dream come true. Squish. Squelch. Splash.

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.