Monday 31 December 2007

First footings ...

I thought you might enjoy this picture ... at just five months old, Puddle Kitten absolutely loved her first Christmas morn! You'll have to look carefully to spot her, she's the little black monster diving deep into the wrapping paper!

The feet? Oh, they belong to my son and daughter ... needless to say my daughter is the one wearing the daft Penguin slipper socks!

And this picture is just to prove I'm not back in my workroom yet. Okay, I know it's a cheat to be working on the living room rug instead, but I have plans for a New Year project and I can't wait to get started on them! Yesterday I sourced some very exciting vintage fabric which is now on its way to me. So I'm working on some smaller designs in the hope they will be suitable for the fabric when it arrives ... watch this space for further developments!

I am really looking forward to bringing you more special teddy bears direct from the All Bear workroom in 2008 and in the meantime, on this last day of 2007, I wish you all a safe and happy New Year's Eve, wherever you are x

3 comments:

  1. Cats and Christmas...they just go hand in hand don't they?. LOL ....

    Well, they love paper, (unwrapping gifts was a specialty of a few I have had over the years) ...tinsel...ball ornaments..anything shiny that moved... and mine used to love to launch themselves into the tree. Down it went, many a day, during the time it was supposed to be up. But..it is mostly so funny we have to laugh... and then look out. They strive to entertain us all the more.

    Happy New Year Paula.... I wish you everything good for 2008

    ReplyDelete
  2. They surely do Vee! I can't tell you how many times the lower branches of our Christmas tree have had to be re-dressed ... Puddle just couldn't resist bashing the glass baubles and tugging at the tinsel!

    Happy New Year to you Vee ... and thank you so much for your kind wishes! Here's to a bright shiny new 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, SOOO CUTE!I was going to tell you when you talked about making a Christmas tree skirt, that you should make it a washable one, because I knew you had a kitty. Our black kitty is pretty sure that we put up the tree and wrap the skirt around just for him to have a cozy place to take a nap! Either make it washable or make it out of black mohair so the fur blends in!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.