Thursday 17 January 2019

A slow start

I'm off to a slow start with my first bear of 2019!


Introducing 'Jack', a sweet-faced modern classic teddy bear, wearing one of my cosy hand knitted scarfs. I'm happy to tell you, Jack was snapped up from my website within a nanosecond of making his début this week, so now it's time for me to start work on my second bear of 2019 and this time, I think I'll stay with the modern classic theme, using a beautiful shade of cinnamon mohair. 

First things first though! Being self-employed means the Tax Man takes priority at this time of year. His deadline for Self Assessment Returns looms large at the end of January and needless to say I've left mine until the last minute, as usual!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.