Monday 21 May 2018

All things nice

I must confess, I can't resist a royal wedding, least of a fairy tale wedding such as the one Prince Harry and Meghan Markle shared with us on Saturday ... but that wasn't the only important event that day, as early on Saturday morning, a very special little girl was brought safely into the world by her mummy and daddy and for the second time in my life, I was blessed to become a Nana!


The birth of a new baby into a family is an incredible blessing, reminding us all that life is to be celebrated and cherished, that family is all that matters and when everything is said and done, a new generation within a family offers us all happiness and hope for the future. 

I couldn't be more delighted for my son, daughter-in-law and grandson, on the safe arrival of their beautiful baby girl. 

Welcome to our family little one, 
I am so thrilled to be your Nana!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula, what a day for celebration. Congratulations on becoming a Nana again. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.