Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Wishes 2017

As we near Christmas, I would like to take this moment to say a big thank you to everyone who has adopted one of my teddy bears this year! Thank you also, to all my website visitors and everyone who has been kind enough to keep in touch throughout the year. Your continued support is as ever, hugely appreciated.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
I look forward to sharing my 'All Bear' teddy bears with you again in 2018

With festive hugs 'n smiles,

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.