Thursday 2 November 2017

Travelling Teddies

This teddy girl will be travelling far further than I ever have!  She will be heading all the way to Australia to meet her new owner.


It never ceases to amaze me when my teddies travel such incredible distances to meet new owners. Aside from the many who live in the UK, I have bears living in Australia, Singapore, Japan, China, America, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland and Ireland! 

Wishing this little girl a safe journey to her new home.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.