Thursday 16 November 2017

Peggy Sue flew!

You may have blinked and missed this pretty teddy girl on my website today as she flew off the site within a nanosecond of making her debut.

15" Peggy Sue has been adopted

In fact, she was adopted so quickly, I didn't even have time to post my mailing list newsletter! Please accept my apologies if you were wondering why you hadn't received notification of my latest arrival.

I have several more lovely teddy bears planned for my website in the coming weeks, so please don't lose hope, your special bear may be just around the corner!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.